0

WEEK 7 & WEEK 8

Good evening to everyone. First and foremost, I would like to wish my fellow Muslim friends ‘Selamat Berpuasa dan Berbuka’. In week 7, Dr Raihanah discussed on Sole Woyinka’s Telephone Conversation and W H Auden’s Stop all the clocks,cut off the telephone. This week was to prepare us for our second assignment which was to be carried out in groups. We had to choose one of the texts and come up with a central theme. Then, find 5 other texts which correspond to the theme. Its a pleasure to be in the same group as arththi, daniel and yvvone. We choose to discuss on Telephone Conversation with the theme-Breaking Stereotypical Boundaries. I want to thank my group members for their guidance and support throughout our ‘practice sessions’. Ohh..and thank you dr.raihanah for having faith in me and also your advices. It is such a relief now that we are done with the assignment. I have to admit that it was a nerve-racking moment for me. Luckily I did not let my group members down coz I had so much to talk during oral presentation. The other 2 group chose to discuss stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone. I personally enjoyed their presentations although they consumed more time. Good job friends for the effort and courage!! that’s all for today..thank u!

eliza maria benjamine

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

Back to Top