3

Sorry 4 everything....

Hi, and good morning.. Firstly, I would like 2 apologise 2 Dr. Raihanah, also 2 my beloved friends 4 the speakers that didn't properly work last tuesday.. I knew that it was all my fault, and I'm really2 sorry 4 that.. Hope that u will 4give me,Dr...coz I don't think that I can carry the burden of feeling guilty 4 the whole semester...and 2 all of my friends,please 4give me.. 2 be honest, me too are not feeling good when I did something wrong and did not ask 4 4giveness.. As I am still new here; also in blogging, I would like 2 apologise if I said or write something that can break ur hearts and hurt ur feelings..as a human being, sometimes we can't escape or prevent ourselves from doing something wrong without realizing that it is wrong..though 'sorry' seems to be the hardest word, I just wanna say that "I AM REALLY,REALLY SORRY"...

What I got to do to make you love me?
What I got to do to make you care?
What do I do when lightning strikes me?
And I wake to find that you’re not there?

What I got to go to make you want me?
What I got to do to be heard?
What do I say when it’s all over?
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

It’s sad, so sad
It’s a sad, sad situation.
And it’s getting more and more absurd.
It’s sad, so sad
Why can’t we talk it over?
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word.
[ Blue : Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word]

Yeah. Sorry Dr., Sorry guys...

From The Sniper {03:53am,Thursday}

3 critiques:

Critical Appreciation said...

Okay,dont feel so bad.You will be forgiven only after u treat us lunch at bakery pusanika.omg.cant wait.

-redapple-

Hun Yen Yow said...

Ya don't feel so down la..At least It's working after my magical hands caress it wakakaka!

-Onion-

Critical Appreciation said...

Sorry again guys,really2 am sorry..want me 2 treat u 4 lunch,eh? wait until diz coming Ramadhan,hehe..n thanks 4 ur help,Onion..

-The Sniper-
{00:12am,Friday}

Post a Comment

Back to Top